Our Covid-19 Flexibility Guarantee provides the reassurance you need to book your next visit to MHT on the Canary Islands. To give you complete peace of mind and keep things as simple as possible, we’re applying the guarantee to all future bookings, that are made direct with us, until further notice.
If you are unable to proceed with your booking due UK government or Spanish restrictions related to Covid-19 which prevent you from travelling to one of the Canary Islands (such as travel bans or enforced self-isolation), you will be able to choose from one of the following options:.
- Transfer your booking to a later date
Subject to availability we will move your booking to a later date of the originally booked show.
- Request an MHT gift voucher
We will issue you with a gift voucher for to book any future MHT show within the Canary Islands, the voucher will be valid for 12 months from the date of the originally booked show.
If the UK government or Spanish government implement travel restrictions that will affect your arrival within 28 days of your booked show, then we will contact you direct to discuss these options.
Covid-19 Guarantee Terms and Conditions
- The Covid-19 Flexibility Guarantee ‘change window’ is only valid within the period of 28 days of arrival.
- Please be aware that if the cost of your new booking is higher than your original booking, then you’ll need to pay the difference.
- The Covid-19 Flexibility Guarantee applies to bookings made directly with MHT either on our website or via telephone and excludes any bookings through third-party sites or tour operators.
- The Covid-19 Flexibility Guarantee does not replace our Standard Booking Terms & Conditions. All other booking terms and conditions remain unchanged.
- The Covid-19 Flexibility Guarantee is only valid due to government restrictions applied within 28 days of the booked show.
- The Guarantee will be reviewed regularly and is subject to change or removal without prior notice.
Contact us at email@example.com for questions related to refunds.